Monday, August 30, 2010

First?

Hmm.. So iv never actually made a blog before... Forgive me if I sound like a weirdo or whatever... blah the ... are probably getting old fast. :) There so much better. Umm I guess I should tell you a bit about me? Well to bad your gonna read it :P lol

I am:
16
4'11
A Girl!
A Junior in High School
Red hair
Blue Eyes
Odd
Unusual
second in comand

Yup thats me in a nut shell :P I'm still not used to the whole lets write out our fealings but I'll learn as I go. Anywho its like 9:30 and I'm gonna Go watch tv until I feel tired. Ill try to update this regualrly, and thanks for bearing with me I know this probably isnt the most entertaining of things and if youve read this far you seriously deserve a reward... :) Mehh I will actually go now and so I will ttyl

Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment